Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Monday, August 30, 2010

In deep conversation with the late Barry Morse

On way home from meeting, stop and Hi to Nader. Check e-mail and news sites when I finally get home. Snacks with girls. Surf for a bit. Drive to shoe repair and leave old dress shoes. Home and work on Whiskey Tears for awhile. Move to living room - make a sandwich and eat while watching Lawman; followed by an Eddie Dean, Roscoe Ates, Al LaRue PRC Western. Look for and find suspenders. Down for nap with girls. Up and bring in mail; feed girls; open mail for Beth. Back to office and work some more on Whiskey. Clean up side yard. Beth home early. Do a swish and a swirl with dust mop then help her bring in her stuff from car. We talk then I cook dinner. We eat and talk. To office and work there - go over some more Whiskey Tears. Take out trash. We get ready. Later ~