Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Saturday, August 21, 2010

Roger Moore (center) in For Your Eyes Only (1981)

Record movie for tonight. Grocery shopping after meeting. Home and unload - put away. Check e-mail and news sites with girls. Do some work on computer. Beth home and we talk. Eventually we off to Dogo's for the huge hot-dog they serve. Home and she starts reading paper. I down for nap with girls. Up and bring in mail. She's fed girls. She opens mail. Read a magazine. To office while she continues to read. When it's time for dinner I make baked potato with cream sauce. After we have strawberries and whipped cream for dessert. She washes her hair. I set up movie and we watch For Your Eyes Only with Roger Moore as James Bond. Later ~