Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Gene Autry and Smiley (Frog) Burnette

Talk to a friend for awhile after meeting. Home and check e-mail with girls and cookies. Work at computer. Call Jimmy George at 9:00 as discussed yesterday. He'd like to talk this afternoon after 3:00 my time. I into living room to watch Lawman episode, recorded earlier. Then while eating, I watch Back in the Saddle with Gene and Smiley. Down for nap with girls. Up and bring in mail; feed girls; open mail for Beth. Call Jimmy George at 3:00. We talk for awhile about the old days in the picture business; plus some friends of his. I clean up side yard. Sweep inside tile. Watch a little O'Reilly. Beth home. Help her inside with her stuff. We talk; Helping Brenda with her car troubles. Cook and eat. After: she washes her hair - I to office. Later ~