Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Monday, August 09, 2010

My brother, Bobby, and me with Lee Roberts - 1951 Iverson's

By Edie's to pick up mail after meeting; followed by some grocery shopping. Home and unload. Check e-mail with popcorn and girls. Listen to Rush - Karl Rove sitting in for Rush. Talk to Beth. Into living room and watch segment of Lawman - followed by Eddie Dean in Driftin' River, with Roscoe Ates and Lee Roberts. Eat lunch while viewing; then down for nap with girls. Up and bring in mail. Feed girls. Open mail for Beth. Into office and work awhile. Clean up side yard. Sweep inside tiles. Back to office. Beth calls. Work awhile longer. Beth home and has a lot of things to do before she can sit down and talk. She's been working on getting Brenda's car fixed. Make some large salads and we eat. Beth into office while I clean up; then I join her. Work on a few things; then I to bed. She showers and finally joins me. Later ~