Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Sunday, August 08, 2010

Saturday, August 7, 2010

Theresa and Steve Grippi

Sunny and Bill White

Some of Our Tablemates with Beth

Beth up early and takes off to golf course to make sure it gets off ground. I up; shower and dress. Breakfast alone in hotel restaurant. Then I lead a mini-meeting on "Honesty. Steve and Theresa are there. Beth and Brenda drop in. After that, I hang around with Beth and Brenda; meet and greet old friends, etc. Lunch in restaurant with Grippis. I down for nap in early afternoon. Sleep two and a half hours. Up and join Beth and all. Finally both of us to room and get ready for banquet. Off to banquet. We sit with Grippis, the whites. Brenda, Robin Anderson, and Sam. All listen to speaker afterward. Then I to room and to bed. Beth has tome things to do and she to room by 10:00. Later ~