Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Sunday, August 08, 2010

Friday, August 6, 2010



Went to meeting and then I home and Beth to work. Usual morning routine for me. Snack with girls, etc. Work at computer. Watch Lawman while eating; then down for nap with girls. Then it's up and get ready - last minute packing; and I'm off for the Doral Hotel in Cathedral City to join Beth for Maad Dog Daze (Coachella Valley Annual Alcoholics Anonymous Convention). First day is spent setting up and registering a lot of people. I to dinner with Beth at hotel. More of same - see people I haven't seen in ages. Get everyone into the first speaker meeting then I go to room and to sleep. Beth in later and she sleep. Later ~