Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Sunday, August 01, 2010

2007 MDD Team with Sherry Priess on left

Sleep in day. Beth up and off to Hall. I sleep in until 5:30; then it's up, make bed, shave, shower, dress and eat breakfast with girls and paper. Afterward, I trim beard. Beth home as I finish up. She's expecting Sherry Priess to come over by 10:00 to help with Madd Dog Daze stuff. I work at computer for awhile while she gets out MDD stuff. Sherry here and they dive in at kitchen table. I work at computer some more; then I down for nap with girls. Up at 3:00 - dress and feed girls. Beth and Sherry are still at it. I into office and work on a few things. Sherry leaves. Beth into office and we talk. I call to order a pizza. Pick it up in 20 mins. Home and we eat pizza. She washes her hair while I write here in office. Both to office. Later ~