Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Saturday, July 24, 2010


Grocery shopping after meeting. Home and bring everything in and put it away. Snack on animal cookies. Check e-mail with cookies and girls. Beth home. She works in office while i work beside her. We out around 10:00 to get a hot dog but the joint isn't open until 11:00. To Costco and shop; then back to hot dog place for a great hot dog. Home - she to work at kitchen table while I down for nap with girls. Up and bring in mail. Feed girls. Let Beth open the mail. We set up and watch a movie I recorded earlier: The Buddy Holly Story with Gary Busey. A snack dinner after; then we to office and work. She showers while I do research on Buddy Holly. Later ~