Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Monday, July 19, 2010

My friend, Nader, at his station which is now a 76 Station


Stop at Office Depot on way home to pick up small calculator for Beth and a new keyboard for me. Stop by Nader's for a chat. Home; talk Beth. Check e-mail and news sites with peanuts and girls. Putz around on computer then into living room for some TV. Lawman; the beginning of The Honkers. Eat early lunch while viewing. Off to Eisenhower for appointment with Dr. Stone. Beth meets me by elevator. My numbers have gone down and doctor was happy with what's going on with me. Get ironing from Beth and bring it home. Do a few things before going down for nap with girls. Up after an hour's sleep. Bring in mail; feed girls; Open mail for Beth. Clean up side yard. Sweep inside tiles. Jimmy George calls from Mississippi. Write here. Take out trash. Work at compouter until Beth gets home. Help her in. She does some chores; then we sit and talk for awhile. Make dinner - enchiladas. Eat. Both into office to work. She showers. Later ~