Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Tuesday, July 13, 2010


Lite Grocery shopping after meeting. Pick up ink at Office Depot. Home for quick stop. Stop by Tony's and make lube appointment for tomorrow. Get car washed. Home and check e-mail. Talk for awhile with Jimmy George. He talked to GM about SOE. Have some left-over pizza and watch The Singing Vagabond with Gene Autry, Smiley Burnett, and Ann Rutherford. Down for nap with girls. Up and bring in mail. Feed girls. Open mail for Beth. Beth calls and by with meds she just picked up - she's on her way to Sherry's for hair. I write here. Clean up side yard. Work at computer. Beth home. We talk. She office while I cook dinner. We eat. Both to office and work. Later ~