Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Saturday, June 26, 2010

With Rick Ely and Lou Gossett - The Young Rebels set - Columbia Ranch (1970)

Grocery shopping after meeting. Home and unload and put stuff away. Check e-mail and news sites. Beth is at Edie's where they have a water leak. She calls plumber. Beth home and we talk. She off to drop booklet for her friends at postal store; I follow and meet her at Nail place. After nails, across street to Yellow Basket and fish taco lunch. She heads back to Edie's house; I home. Down for nap. Up and Beth is home. She's brought in mail. Feed girls. Join her in office where we go through some MDD stuff and get books together for convention. Stop for dinner - she makes main dish; I do salad. Eat and talk. Back to office and finish up MDD stuff. To living room and watch Steel Magnolias. Later ~