Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Bob Steele in The Navajo Kid - 1945

Stop at Office Depot after meeting and get 300 copies of something Xeroxed for Beth. Home and check e-mail and news sites with girls - no snack. Beth calls. I take girls to groomer's in my car. On to Kohl's where I look for pants advertised in their weekly ad. They don't have what I wanted; so down to Sam's Club and do a little buying for us. Pick up Sam's pizza and a drink then home. Eat while I watch Bob Steele and Syd Saylor in The Navajo Kid. Talk to Beth several times during show. Pick up girls at groomer and bring them home. Down for nap with girls. Up and bring in mail. Feed girls. Open mail for Beth - three pieces. Into office and work for awhile.