Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Brother Bobby follows me up the steps to the Red Dog Saloon - Pioneertown 1951

Home from meeting and check e-mail and news sites with peanuts and girls. Work on a few things then call scooter place - my call the other night meant nothing. They are completely booked up. Today I was put on a waiting list in case they get more scooters in. Drive to Beth's place of employment where I help her get Rush Limbaugh 24/7 on her little computer. On to trash place and drop Beth's old monitor. Stop to pick up a burger but it's too early. Home and fix my own lunch. Watch Cowboy Serenadewith Gene Autry. Smiley Burnette, and Faye McKenzie, while I eat. Beth calls. Down for nap with girls. Up and bring in mail - not much. Feed girls. Open mail for Beth (one bill). Clean up side yard. Sweep tiles in house. Work in office.