Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Sunday, June 13, 2010

Wrangler TV Show Pilot - with Jesse Wayne; old TV-1 building - KTLA Studios, Hollywood - 1959

Sleep in day. Beth up and she off to Hall to work with Brenda. I up 5:30. Shower, dress, breakfast with paper, trim beard. Work in office until Beth gets home. We talk at table. She off to meet Brenda and to Shop at Sam's for Hall. I out to store to pick up some essentials I forgot yesterday - also pick up a hamburger. Home and watch a Buster Crabbe, Al "Fuzzy" St John western while I eat. Work at computer then down for nap with girls. Up and Beth is home reading paper in kitchen. Feed girls. Wally Van Allen calls from Mesa, AZ and we talk. Beth and I into office to work. I take off to Chipolte's and get two burritos to go. Home and we eat and talk. She washes her hair. Both to office to work. Later ~