Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Saturday, June 05, 2010

With my friend, Neil Summers

No grocery shopping today.
After meeting Beth and I to Dori's house to meet Mary Ellen (Dori's sister) where we picked up a lot of Dori's stuff so Beth could take them to the mission later. To Beth's place of employment and meet Brenda. They transfer Dori's stuff to big van. They will then shop at Sam's Club for mission then drop everything at the mission in Indio. I on home. Make two hot dogs and watch Ramrod with Joel McCrea and Don Defore. Down for nap with girls. Up a few hours later and Beth is home. We talk; I bring in mail; feed girls. We read mail - post card from Neil Summers. He's moved to Santa Fe, NM. She reads paper while I putz in office. I call in pizza order. Off to pick up pizza. Home and we eat. Then we watch pay on demand: Tenderness with Russell Crowe. Both to office to finish up our day then we: Later ~