Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Thursday, May 27, 2010

Scene from Justified TV series

Stop at Office Depot on way home to do some copying for Beth. Once home I check e-mail and news sites with cinnamon bun Nader gave me yesterday and girls. Dive right into script, reworking dialogue as I write. At 10:30 into kitchen to make lunch; then I eat while watching recorded episode of Justified. Down for nap with girls. Up and bring in mail. Still some wind and it's still cool for this time in May. Inside and feed girls. Open mail for Beth. Call Beth as something she was expecting came today. Back to office and pick up where I left off with script. Beth home. I out and help her in with stuff. Clean up side yard. Talk with Beth at table then office. I cook then we eat and continue to talk. Lotta' phone calls for her during dinner. After we to office. She washes her hair. Then we watch CSI Miami recorded last Monday. Later ~