Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Richard Chamberland as Dr. Kildare

Stop at market then Office Depot to drop ink cartridges and buy replacements. Home and check e-mail with olives, cheese and girls. Work at computer sending and answering e-mail. I sent out a link from youtube of my episode of Dr. Kildare from 1963 when I was 20. Here it is - just the first scene:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XOSQu4WmI2k
And yes, that was my hair, and yes, I had a flat stomach. Talk to Beth. Joel calls. Stop at 10:30 to go to living room and watch last weeks Justified. Make some lunch and eat while viewing. Down for nap with girls. Up and bring in mail. Feed girls. Open mail for Beth. Read some articles in a magazine. Sweep floors. Clean up side yard. Work in office. Beth home and help her unload. We talk. I fix dinner while sha makes calls. We eat and talk. After, we watch recording of NCIS. Later ~