Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Thursday, May 13, 2010

We attended memorial for our friend Dori Watt today; here she is with her dog Coco who preceded her in death by three weeks

Home from meeting and check e-mail and news sites with popcorn and girls. Spend some time on computer. Beth by at 10:30 to pick me up and we to Catholic Church in Cathedral City for Dori's memorial service. After, all to Roy's restaurant for snacks and talk. Beth drops me at home then heads back to her work. I check e-mail then down for nap with girls. Up and bring in mail. Feed girls. Open mail for Beth. Scan one of Beth's magazines. Work in office. Try calling S&W Service Center. Beth home and we talk. She makes fish tacos for herself; I have a salad. Trash out. We watch an hour of the Jesse Stone Tom Sellack TV Movie we recorded last weekend. She showers. Later ~