Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Wednesday, May 05, 2010

Robert Taylor in Return of the Gunfighter

Home from meeting and check e-mail and news sites with cheese, olives, pretzels and girls. Take care of a few things before I drive to dermatologist's office. Call Paul our bug man re appointment. Into Dr. office and have some small cancers frozen; plus a small biopsy. Home and call Paul. He over in less than a half hour. New bait on garage rat motels. He leaves and I cook something for lunch and watch Return of the Gunfighter with Robert Taylor and Chad Everett. Canadian Charlie calls and we talk about last week and other events. Down for my nap with girls. Up and bring in mail. Feed girls. Open mail for Beth. Call Beth. Work in office. Clean up side yard. Beth home and takes check to bank. She home again and she's bough me more Hawaiian shirts. Make dinner and we eat. After we watch recording of last night's NCIS. She shower and we down for night. Later ~