Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Saturday, May 01, 2010



Grocery shopping after meeting; home and put away. Beth is checking on houses she manages. Check e-mail and news sites with girls and cheese and olives. Meet Beth at nail place and we get pedicures. I head over to Sam's Club while she has her nails done. Buy some groceries - and when Beth joins me, we buy a 32-inch Phillips TV for the bedroom. We to Yellow Basket for fish taco lunch. Home. Wait for Time-Warner guy. Try to snooze but he calls and comes over early. His name is Ray - he installs HD Recording boxes on living room TV and bedroom TV. He leaves. Thank you note from Charlie and Judy. Beth works in the office while I start dinner. Eventually we eat. After I set new boxes then join Beth in office. Later ~