Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Saturday, April 24, 2010

Open Call at the McCallum

Grocery shopping after meeting then home and put away.

Beth home and we talk; both work in office.

I fix an early lunch and we eat.

I snooze on couch until 1:00 p.m.

Then we're off to McCallum Theater for Open Call talent show. Harry, Annie, George and Ronice, and Ann there.

Home at 5:00 - feed girls. Bring in small batch of mail.

Make salad and we eat.

To office for a bit while she does pills for me.

TV: One of those cop and car chase shows until she falls asleep.
Both of us wind up the day. Later ~