Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Sunday, April 18, 2010


A few highlights of the day:

Usual stuff for Beth and me - she to Hall with Brenda; I sleep in then breakfast and trim beard.

Beth home and we both putz around house until 10:30, when we ...

Take off and buy outdoor chairs for ourselves for events, etc. Then it's to Sam's Club to return two larger outdoor chairs she bought yesterday. At same tune I do some shopping for us: dog treats, etc.

Then it was on to San Berdoo where we met brother Bruce and Sharon for lunch at Chili's. Nice food; nice conversation.

Drive home and off to pick up Brenda and we to Hall where they're having a musical performance by C.A.P.S., Arnold Capatenelli's group. Vince sang a few songs. Brenda and Beth clean up.

We three to Ruby's for Sundaes for Beth and me, dinner for Brenda.

Drop Brenda then home. Answer e-mail and talk. Later ~