Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Robert Conrad

Home from meeting. Check e-mail and news sites with cheese, olives, pretzels and girls. Off to doctor appointment at 9:45. Stoop at Beth's place of work and pick up my meds. On to Dr. Somero's new office in Palm Desert - on Cook St. near Gerald Ford Dr. My every sixth-month meeting with Somero - my Nocardia doctor. Pick up a couple of taco and stop at Beth's place of employment to eat with her. Try fix their fax machine; No way I can do it. Home and have some ice cream. Down for nap with girls. Up and bring in mail; take some pills; feed girls; open mail for Beth. Clean up side yard. Sweep floors. Call Jimmy George to ask him some questions about a movie he produced - The Bandits, with Bob Conrad. E-mail his answers to a man who wrote to me. Beth home. I cook and we eat. Watch recording of CSI: Miami from Monday. Later ~