Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Saturday, April 03, 2010

First day opening for Leather Plus Too in Palm Desert





Grocery shopping after meeting; then home where Brenda helps me unload. I put stuff away while she continus to clean. Check e-mail and news sites with chips, dip, and girls. Work for awhile at computer. Watch TV for a very short time when Beth gets home. Turn off TV and bye to Brenda. I make lunch for me and Beth already has her lunch from this morning. We eat together. We drive to nail place seperately to get pedicures. Beth off to new Leather Plus Too store - it's the first day opening. I home and down for my nap with girls. Up and Beth is home - she's fed girls. We talk. After gabbing for awhile, we decide to go out to dinner at fish grotto place beside Allan's Italian joint. After we drop by LPToo and I take photos. Joel is there and several others. Head for home around 6:30. Both into office where I download photos and she attempts to shop online.