Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Thursday, April 01, 2010

Inside Leather Plus - Joel Peters on right with neck scarf

Leave meeting before it starts and go home to wait for Dan the Plumber. Check e-mail and news sites with girls. pretzels and cheese. Dan here and starts to work on valve in wall between bathrooms. I work at computer - surfing, etc. Dan finishes earlier than he had planned. Work more at computer; then take off for Indio around 10:40. Stop at Leather Plus and talk with Joel for a half an hour. Then to Chinese place and meet for Conservative Round Table. Nice talk and good meal. I leave early and call Beth. Stop by Bermuda Dunes airport and wait for her - she brings Tracker for the pilot, Jody. who is flying in tonight. Pick her up and drop her at her employers' home. I to our house and down for nap with girls. Up and find that my hearing aid appointment is cancelled. Call and make new appointment for tomorrow morning. Sweep floors. Clean up side yard. Let girls out back door. Beth home early. She works in office while I make dinner. We eat; then she off to meet Joel at new,Palm Desert store. I write here. Beth home and we watch The Good Wife recorded on Tuesday (another rerun). Later ~