Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

The Kid From Texas - filmed at Garner Ranch


Garner Ranch today

To Hall as usual. Do my clean up and spend some time in little room with regulars before meeting. Then it's home to wait for Time-Warner guy who is supposed to change our fax line to cable. Check e-mail and news sites with pretzels and girls. Work at computer until after 9:30 (the T-W window was between 7:30 and 9:30). By 10:30 I call Beth; then I call T-W where I'm told it is all done over cables and the fax is now on cable. Wasted morning. Turn on TV: Audie Murphy in The Kid From Texas - filmed at Jack Garner's ranch in Garner Valley up the hill behind us. Down for nap with girls. Up and bring in mail - take pills - feed girls - open mail for Bath. Clean up side yard; then I sweep inside. Between computer and TV until Beth gets home. We eat; then we watch CSI: Miami. Later ~