Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Cast of The Pacific

Home from meeting and check e-mail and news sites with popcorn and girls. Work on computer for awhile longer. Move into living room at a quarter to 10:00 and start watching second episode of The Pacific. Night scenes too dark - the rest is OK. E-mails with Canada Charlie re lunch date in April. Watch some other western when I eat. Beth called. Down to nap with girls. Up and bring in mail. Pills; feed girls. Open mail for Beth. Clean up side yard and sweep inside floors. Check computer. Call Sean to make appointment. Watch some O'Reilly. Beth home and we eat. We watch CSI: Miami recorded last night. Later ~