Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Buster Crabbe and Al "Fuzzy" St John

Home after meeting and check e-mail with popcorn and girls. Watch the last of Barquero with Lee Van Cleef and Richard Lapp. Watch a Buster Crabbe, Fuzzy St John, Billy Carson PRC western. Eat lunch while viewing. Down for nap with my girls. Up and bring in mail. Take my pills. Feed girls. Open mail for Beth. Clean side yard. Work at computer. Start dinner - Beth home and we eat. TV: NCIS recording from last night. She shower. Later ~