Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Sunday, March 07, 2010

Randolph Scott as The Bounty Hunter (1954)

Sleep in day for me. Beth up early and off to Hall. I up 5:45: shower, dress, read paper and eat breakfast. Check some e-mail and news sites. Beth home and works around house. I work at computer. I call brother, Bob - returning his call from yesterday. Some sprinkles. Watch a little TV - The Bounty Hunter, with Randolph Scott. Beth reads paper. I fix some lunch and we eat. Some Rain for a few minutes. I down for nap and she off to feed Joe and pick up her employers at airport. Up and feed girls. Putz around for some time; call Dave Cass and leave message. Beth home and she has more work to do. She cooks fish dinner and we eat. After dinner we watch second part of Titanic from tape. Do a few more things then: Later ~