Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Friday, February 26, 2010

Dale Evans and Roy Rogers

Home from meeting and check e-mail and news sites with popcorn and girls. Turn on Rush 24/7 at 9:00 and listen while I continue reading news sites. Into living room and watch the last half of McClintock with John Wayne and Maureen O'Hara. Make some lunch. Then I start Susanna Pass with Roy Rogers and Dale Evans. Have lunch while eating. Beth calls and I e-mail Sharon for her. Stop Susanna Pass and down for my noon nap with girls. Up and check e-mail. Bring in mail. Take my afternoon pills. Feed girls. Open mail for Beth. Clean up side yard and let girls run in back yard. Measure scooter for baskets and flag kit. To kitchen and start watch O'Reilly. Beth home; start dinner. We talk some then we eat. After din, we to living room and watch recording of The Good Wife rerun from Tuesday. Later ~