Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Saturday, February 20, 2010

Scene from Heart of the Rio Grande

Light sprinkles early; then it's over.
Grocery shopping after meeting. Home where Brenda helps me unload car then I put away stuff. Brenda cleans while I check e-mail and news sites with cheese and girls. Brenda finishes up and I make my lunch. She leaves and I watch Heart of the Rio Grande, with Gene Autry and Faye McKenzie. Down for nap with girls. Up and check e-mail. Out to bring in mail. Take my afternoon pills. Feed girls; clean yard; open mail for Beth. Spend some time in office on computer. Turn on TV - don't want to watch Huckabee so watch a show called Police Women. Beth home and unloads. I cook us dinner and we eat. We talk some. Then it's a CSI: Vegas rerun from last Thursday. She showers; I write here. Later ~