Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Gene Autry in Git Along Little Dogies - Republic 1937

Home from meeting - check e-mail and news sites with girls and popcorn. Work at computer while listening to Rush. Send some e-mails. To living room and watch Git Along Little Dogies with Gene and Smiley. Make some lunch and eat while viewing. Down for nap with girls. Up and Beth calls. Out to get mail. Take afternoon pills. Feed girls. Open mail for Beth. Beth calls several times to fill me in in Tommy. I to office and write an e-mail to gun club official treasurer who called me about meeting last Saturday. We never got our membership cards because we sent our apps by mail. Beth called and she will be home later than usual. They had to stop in Phoenix for gas as they had horrific head winds.
Tommy calls from Eisenhower hospital and we talk - he is out of it again - mumbling and forgetting words. I watch Hannity while starting dinner and her lunch for tomorrow. She finally home after 7:00. We eat and talk. She showers. I into office and finish up a few things. Later ~