Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Friday, February 05, 2010

Jock Mahoney in costume for Money, Women, and Guns

Home after meeting and check e-mail and news sites with girls and popcorn. Work at computer for awhile. Supposed to rain today. Finish opening iron pill package while watching Rush. Around 10:30 into living room to watch Money, Women, and Guns, with Jock Mahoney and Kim Hunter. Nice little cheap western with crappy title. Make lunch and eat while viewing. Talk to Beth. Down for nap with my girls. Spot of rain - not long at all. Up and bring in mail. Take my afternoon pills. Feed the girls. Open mail for Beth. Clean up side yard. Left message for Tommy. Tried Hoy on his cell phone; no answer. To office and write here. Beth home and we eat. Watch recorded TV show. Later ~