Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Saturday, January 30, 2010

Harry Carey, Jr., Pedro Armendarez; John Wayne - 3 Godfathers

Grocery shopping after meeting. Arrive jut as Brenda pulls up. She helps me bring in groceries. I put stuff away; and Brenda dives into her work. When she finishes my office, I move in and check e-mail and news sites with girls and a couple of cookies. Help her load old file cabinet into my car and she takes three red buckets for Valentine's day dance. I make lunch and watch beginning of 3 Godfathers with John Wayne. Down for nap with girls. Up and Beth has returned. She has brought in mail and opened it. I take my afternoon pills and feed girls. Beth reads paper and we talk. Beth to office. I putz around. Beth to feed Joe at her employers'. I write here. Beth back - called Tommy earlier; he calls back and we talk. Beth and I to Mimi's to meet Sharon and Bill Gerber for dinner. Nice conversation and food. Talk after in parking lot; then home. Have some dessert. Beth showers; I write here. Later ~