Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Saturday, January 23, 2010

Warren Oates on Dundee and the Culhane set - Apache Junction - 1967

Reading Courtney Joyner's article on Warren Oates. Grocery shopping after meeting. Home and Brenda helps me unload. I put stuff away. Into office and Brenda leaves early (she started early). I check e-mail and news sites with girls and cookies. Spend some time at computer checking out sites. Make lunch and eat early; before I take off to meet Beth for nail appointments just before 12:00 Noon. Beth gets there and we both get pedicures; she also has her nails done. I leave and drive home. Bring in mail. Down for nap with girls. When I get up Beth is home and she's fed girls. I overslept. She drives to her place of employment to feed and run Joe the dog. I start dinner. She home and we eat. She showers and I write here. Then wwe watch It's Complicated, a DVD I got for special viewing. Later ~