Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Thursday, January 14, 2010

Roy's double-holster rig

Home after meeting and check e-mail and news sites with girls, cheese and popcorn. Work for awhile on research for new script idea Jeff and I are working on. Find a bunch of helpful info. Store it online. Fix some lunch and eat while watching Guns of Diablo with Charles Bronson and Kurt Russell (spliced together Jamie McPheeters episodes). Work in office for a few minutes; then it's down for nap with girls. Up and bring in mail; afternoon pills. To office and work on some more research. Exchange e-mails with Jeff. Call Tommy Snow; Talk to Jimmy George. Cortney Joiner calls to congratulate on my spread in Fangoria magazine. Beth home late as her employers are in town. Watch a little O'Reilly before Beth drives in. Unload her stuff; then I cook dinner. We eat and talk. After dinner we both to office and work. Later ~