Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Monday, January 04, 2010

Our girl, Crystal - she'a having a problem eating all her food; she can't keep her mind on one thing at a time

Gave Beth her 28-year cake at meeting. Home from meeting and check e-mail with popcorn and girls. Work at computer for awhile. Make hearing aid appointment; Talk to Beth and give her e-mail messages. Watch a little TV: Have Gun Will Travel re-run recorded from western channel Sunday. Make some lunch and eat while viewing. Then it's off to Eisenhower; call Tommy from parking lot. I meet Beth and we to my appointment with Dr. Stone. All is well. She back to work and I home. Feed the girls; bring in mail and open it for Beth. Down for nap with girls at 3:00. Up 4:00 and try feeding Crystal more - no luck. Read some mail. Clean up side yard. Turn on lights. Get dinner ready for cooking. Beth home. We have early dinner and talk. She off to Indio Jail for H&I commitment. I to my computer and work. Plan on going to bed early and Beth will come home after I'm asleep. Later ~

Labels: