Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Saturday, January 02, 2010

With my old Corriganville fight partner, Ed Mohler

Grocery shopping after meeting. Home and unload; Brenda there cleaning, helps me carry food inside and put away. Brenda goes on with cleaning. I check e-mail and news sites with girls, salami and cheese. Brenda continues to clean; I into front room and start watching Have Gun Will Travel on the Western Channel. Fix some lunch and eat while viewing. Brenda leaves. Beth calls. Down for nap with girls. Up and bring in mail. Pills. Open mail for Beth; and feed girls. Some more Have Gun ... ; Ed Mohler calls from Louisiana and we talk for awhile about old times. Call Tommy Snow and we talk. Work in office. Clean up side yard. Beth home with some groceries then off to feed Joe and run him. I start dinner then write here a little. Beth home and we eat. After din she showers; I set up DVD player. We watch Crazy Heart with Jeff Bridges. Good show! Later ~