Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Misty - on watch

Took Tommy Snow to meeting this morning; George Guyer took him to breakfast and then home.
I home from meeting and check e-mail and news sites with girls, cheese and crackers. Start writing here. Drive to Beth place of employment and pick up Met, the photographer, and drive him to airport. Drop him there. Drive home - check e-mail. Watched Gene Autry in Rovin' Tumbleweeds. Made some lunch and ate while viewing. Talk to Beth. She was prepped for radiation this morning - starts on the 4th. I down for nap with girls. Up and bring in mail; take pills; feed girls; open mail for Beth. Beth got some UPS deliveries plus mail from her employers' company. Call her to let her know. Work at computer for awhile. Start watch O'Reilly then Beth comes home - she to bank - then she's home for good. Bring in a bunch of her things and finally sit and talk. I fix dinner and we eat. She does a wash or two; I get ready for bed. I in bed before her. She in - Later ~