Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Saturday, December 19, 2009

At The Autry

Little shopping today as Beth needs space in fridge. Brenda here cleaning when I get home. She helps me get some stuff out for Beth. I into office after she has finished. Beth home as Edie doesn't need her today. She dives into preparation for her party; then she's off to Carol Castro's all women party. I watch TV - a Canadian TV Movie based on a book by Randall Platt. Brenda leaves. I fix lunch and eat. Down for nap with girls. Up and get going. Bring in mail; take some pills; feed girls; open mail for Beth. So far, I've received ten or so DVDs to judge and none of them is worth watching. Beth back from party. We discuss a few things; then we to her place of employment and she runs dog (Joe). Home and I cook - we eat. More chores related to tomorrow. TV: Jeniffer Hudson Christmas Special recorded a few days ago. Get ready for bed. I work at computer. Later ~