Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Thursday, December 10, 2009

Crystal and Misty - Our Girls

Feel kind of punky today.
Gas up on way home after meeting then check e-mail and news sites with girls, cheese and crackers. Putzing around on computer when Beth calls - her ear-piece isn't connected to her cell phone. I drive over to her place of employment and somehow fix the problem. Drive back home. Dozing off so into bed in clothes and sleep for several hours with girls. Up and work at computer. Sharon Siletto calls. Bring in mail; take pills; feed girls; open mail for Beth. Call Tommy Snow. Continue work at computer. Beth home - front porch lights are out and there's a notice attached with a small chain on our fuse box from Edison telling us that we are not allowed to remove it. She calls Steve Grippi (sold us the solar unit); he comes over and solves the problem. I cook; we eat. Both to office and work. Later ~