Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Wednesday, December 02, 2009

This us actually for Thursday

Joel Peters, in front of Leather Plus - the store he runs

Home from meeting; check e-mail and news sites. Guys still working in yard. I spend time on computer. Call Tom Snow and we talk for awhile. Listen to and watch Rush. Leave for Indio at 10:45. Arrive Joel's shop by a quarter after. We talk for a few minutes; then I drive to Chinese place for monthly Conservative Round Table. Home by 2:00 - call Beth. Then it's down for nap late with girls. Beth wakes me up at 4:30. Up and dress. Work at computer. Jerry our handyman by to talk with Beth. I start dinner. He leaves and we eat. After, we watch recording of NCIS I made on Tuesday. She shower and... Later ~