Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Sunday, November 22, 2009

True West's Bob Boze Bell with Producer, Writer, Andrew J. Fenady, at a Western Writers of America book signing

Sleep in day. Beth up and off to Hall. I up 5:55: shower, shave, breakfast; trim beard. Beth home and goes to work on some of her many projects, I work at computer. Drive to Best Buy to pick up a universal TV clicker; stop and pick up a Subway sandwich for Beth. Home and we eat lunch. Then I down for my nap with girls. Up and Beth has already fed girls; plus she's done my pill boxes. She decides we need to go shopping so we take off for Bed Bath & Beyond; then to CVS drug store to look for a child's truck - which we eventually find in the Indian Wells store. James fro Florida calls and we talk for a short time. Quick stop at Ace Hardware. I order a pizza from Pappa Dan's. We drive to Pappa Dan's and while we wait we check out a couple of other stores. Pick up pizza and home. Unload, then we sit down to have our pizza with the girls (they get the "pizza bones: hard crusts). Both into office to work at own computers. Beth washes her hair. We get ready and down for the night early. Later ~