Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Thursday, November 12, 2009


Home from meeting then check e-mail and news sites with sausage, cheese, crackers and girls. Listen to Rush while typing new medication list for me. After a while, it's into living room and have lunch while I watch Best of the Badmen with Robert Ryan and Claire Trevor until it's time for nap. Call Beth then down for nap with girls. Up and bring in mail; take pills; open mail; and feed girls. Talk to Beth and she's on way home early. Clean up side yard; sweep floors. Tommy calls and we talk. He has alot of therapy ahead of him re his foot. Beth and I talk over beverages at table. Cook dinner; then we eat. After we watch last night's part two CSI three-parter on CSI: New York. Into office and finish up here while Beth makes some phone calls and works a little on Tommy's paperwork. Eventually, it's time to go to bed. Later ~