Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Wednesday, November 04, 2009

Gene Autry and Duncan Renaldo in Gaucho Serenade - 1940

Home from meeting and check e-mail and news sites with Sausage, cheese and girls. Talk to Jimmy George for awhile. Tommy calls and asks how it went yesterday. Call John Marzicola about his book publication; then drive over to John's. See Pat, then to John's office and I give him my Lulu books to peruse. We look over Lulu.com web site. He finally decided to put it aside for awhile but to have some copies printed at Kinko's. Beth called and I call her back when I get home. I make lunch and eat with a Gene Autry movie: Gaucho Serenade. Down for nap. Up an hour early because I read clock wrong. Call Bethie and we straighten out a few more things. Work at computer. Bring in mail and open it for Bethie. Take pills; feed girls. Call Jimmy George and we talk awhile. Put dishes away. Clean up side yard; sweep floors. Beth calls and picks me up and we to Edie's in Indian Wells to check out house and turn on lights. Home - work at computer. Beth takes calls. I cook then we eat. She has shit to do in office She showers. Then we watch recording of NCIS from last night. Later ~