Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Friday, October 30, 2009

With my friend, Jane Burnett - Rodeo Cowgirl

Some kind of a drippy-nose bug's been following me around for awhile. To grocery store after meeting and they didn't have what I was looking for. Home and Brenda's there cleaning. Check e-mail and news sites. Brenda and I off to Sam's Club to shop for Hall. We have lunch there then home. Brenda resumes her cleaning while I work at computer. She finishes up and leaves. I call Beth to let her know how we did. Then it's down for nap with girls. Up and check e-mail; bring in mail; take pills; and feed girls. Crystal eats fast for once in her life. I into office and call Tommy Snow. He saw what may become his new home today and love it; will work out the details on Monday. Out to clean up side yard - there will be no sweeping by me today as Brenda has already done that. In and work at computer; getting info on Jeeps. Beth home and we talk. Fix dinner then we watch CSI: Vegas. Later ~