Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Thursday, October 22, 2009

Installing our new Sola-lites


I to market to buy some more sausages - none - then home for a minute; and on to Eisenhower to meet Beth for our appointment with Dr. Karl Schulz. She gets sonogram; I have stitches removed from procedure two weeks ago. We split and I to closer market and get sausages. Home and make early lunch - eat while watching TV, Beth calls. Down for nap with girls. Up and work in office. Sola-lite guy here and starts work on our solar lights. I work in office. Tommy Snow calls from hospital - sounded weak - and we talk about a few things. He says he's being moved back to nursing home tonight (probably at dinner time). Talk to Beth as we make some decisions on solar lights. Clean side yard and start getting trash ready to go out tonight. Two sola-lites installed today - one left for tomorrow. Beth home and we talk. Fix dinner and we eat. After we watch Liz Taylor documentary I recorded a month or so ago. Later ~