Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Tuesday, October 20, 2009

With my friend, Rod Timanus

To market to buy sausage and cottage cheese. On to Sherry's for haircut. Then meet Beth at the solar lighting place - we're going to get several of those solar tubes to light some areas of our home. I to dialysis center to see Tom - who isn't there. Find out he's back in Desert hospital. Call Beth who will call Rick Mesa. Call Bill White. Home and lunch early while watching the conclusion of an Eddie Dean Western. Down for nap with girls. Up in an hour and feed them. To Eisenhower to meet Beth. We stop at my kidney doctor first to get some lab reports filled out; then it's down a floor to our surgeon. Good meeting - she's doing better than she expected. Set some dates for her surgery preparations. He takes off my back bandage. She back to work and I home. Bring in mail. Talk to Jimmy George. Clean up side yard. Sweep floors.