Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

With Igo Kanter on left; William Shatner on right - 1977

Stop to shop for juice on way home from meeting. Home and check e-mail and news sites with girls, popcorn, and water. Talk to Beth. Off at 9:30 to visit Tommy Snow in make up dialysis - he not there and they think he's still at Eisenhower. See Bill White in parking lot and we talk. I home and talk Beth. Call Rick Mesa and he's already talked to Bill. Dan the plumber here to replace the soap dispenser on kitchen sink. I start watching a Gene Autry western when Beth calls. She by in employers' car to change into something else. We talk. I make lunch as she leaves. I TV - then it's down for nap with girls. Up and bring in mail. Pills and feed the girls. To office. Try Tommy again - no answer. Call Jimmy George - he's headed for the shower; first one in 9 days. Write here a little. Send some color shots to Fangoria editor. Rick calls - Tommy crashed again and was taken to Desert Hospital. Beth home and Rick has brought her up to date. Call Bill White and he's heard, too. Beth and I talk over lemonade and soft drink. I cook and we eat. She washes her hair, we watch recording of last night's NCIS. She showers. Write here. Later ~