Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Monday, October 05, 2009

With Ray "Crash" Corrigan in 1959

Tommy made it to meeting today with Bill White's help. After meeting I drop Xeroxing and shop for ink cartridges at Home Depot. Home and check e-mail and news sites with girls, crackers and cheese. Drive to AT&T store to pick up new bluetooth. Damn near trip on same curb as before. Home and make a lunch snack. Eat a d watch Entourage's final episode for this season. To office and work foe awhile. Drive to Eisenhower for an appointment with Dr. Stone, my nephroligist. Beth meets me there. All OK. Home and feed girls. I open mail for Beth. Down for nap. Up and write here. Do some sweeping and clean side yard. Beth home and unload ironing. She has a few things to do; then we sit and talk for awhile. She doesn't want dinner. We call Tommy to check in. Then she's off to Indio Jail for her H&I commitment. I watch Randy Johnson's DVD (he produced) The Joke's on Thee. To office;then get ready and go to bed. She in later. Later ~